I want to be a Residential Technician
Slow growing plumbing company with positive environment currently hiring hard working and dependable individual.
- Ability to self start and solve problems.
- Full time schedule -- 6 day work schedule (plenty of work).
- Current hours: 7 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Must be 21 to apply.
- Repair & Maintenance of: sprinklers, regulators, valves, garage doors & openers, washer dryer hookups, venting, interior/exterior doors and windows, screens, sliding doors, interior/exterior electrical, minor plumbing, heating, air connditioning, ducting, flooring repairs,
- Ability to make clean "almost undetectible patches" ; drywall and paint.
- Ability to service heating and air conditioning equipment (or Motivated desire to learn)
- No afraid of electrical power (240vac) and understand how not to get killed.
- EPA certificate, Electrcial certificate, PE/PEX/Wardflex certificates, Welding, Model Airplane builder, any trade schools.
- Dependant on Experience.
- Clean criminal record is required for state background check.
- Good driving record is required (no more than one traffic violation in the past 3 years/no DUIs).
- Must be clean shaven for this position. (a neatly trimmed mustache is acceptable)
- No visible tattoos.
***Drug test, background check, e-verify check, & live scan finger print check for the state of California will be performed on all new hires to verify the above.***
2 Step Process
1. Click on this application to download >>>>>>
2. then, I will email you that I got it. And if you fit the position, I will call you for an interview.